November 1, 2023 – CellAntenna International Inc., headquartered in Coral Springs, Florida, is pleased to announce its participation in AOC 2023 International Symposium and Convention, held in Washington DC from Dec 11-13th 2023.
At the conference, CellAntenna International Inc. will showcase its latest cutting-edge product, the MGTRON®
Engineered and manufactured in Coral Springs, Florida, the MGTRON® represents a new generation of signal generators.
CellAntenna specializes in the engineering, manufacturing, and integration of high-power, multi-band front-end RF amplifier systems for SIGINT DF (Signal Intelligence Direction Finding) and ECM (Electronic Countermeasures) missions. Our solutions cater to military and law enforcement agencies, offering control over communication through interception, denial of service, direction finding, and Private LTE capabilities.
Our array of Off-The-Shelf (OTS) products includes the following innovations:
- MGTRON®: All in one portable. multi-channel ultra wide band programmable Signal Source system that provides both low and high-power capabilities ranging from 30 MHz to 12 GHz. Police agencies rely on this system for missions involving the protection against various devices such as ‘ring’ cameras, Wi-Fi cameras, and Apple tags. The MGTRON® system can be conveniently purchased from CellAntenna’s GSA Schedule, available on GSA ADVANTAGE.
- CA-Direction Finder: Ideal for IMSI catching equipment, this device provides coordinates of a target based on the frequency provided by the device.
- CA-Drone Alarm: A pocket-sized, belt-worn system that emits an alarm when a drone is detected in the area. It works seamlessly with the latest 4K video drone systems.
- CA-Drone DF: This system is designed to locate drones and report back their positioning.
- CA-Drone Defeat: Subject to lawful use, this system offers countermeasures against drones – 400 watts output power on 2 bands offering in MILSPEC to ITAR accepted entities outside of the USA.
CellAntenna also possesses expertise in solving mobile phone problems in prisons and correctional facilities. We offer comprehensive solutions, including jamming and managed access, to address these challenges. Our experienced and robust deployment team ensures indoor coverage through our Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) designed and installed in prisons, both within the United States, Europe, and other countries.
As an ISO 9001-2015 certified company, we take pride in our full engineering and manufacturing capabilities. Additionally, we are a GSA CONTRACT holder (47QTCA18D003M) and operate under the MAS Schedule/SIN: MAS/33411.
The Association of Old Crows (AOC) is an organization for individuals who have common interests in Electronic Warfare (EW), Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations (EMSO), Cyber Electromagnetic Activities (CEMA), Information Operations (IO), and other information related capabilities. The Association of Old Crows provides a means of connecting members and organizations nationally and internationally across government, defense, industry, and academia to promote the exchange of ideas and information, and provides a platform to recognize advances and contributions in these fields.
At CellAntenna International Inc., we are committed to providing state-of-the-art solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers, while upholding the highest standards of quality and innovation.
CellAntenna International Inc, a Woman Owned Small Business , manufactures Vehicle and Man-pack amplification systems for lawful mobile phone intercept solutions providing detection, interception and disabling of cell phone communication. Made in the USA, products include Jamming (Export) , PLTE, IMSI catching, signal detection, MGTRON ®signal generator, CA-Companion. Our experience includes design engineering and installation of Distributed Antenna Systems(DAS) in prisons and secure facilities
AOC Booth #940
For more information go to https://cellantennainternational.com/